Hello! Sincere apologies to be such a busy bee. Can’t even get enough to look after my blog. God, I miss my be-lazy-and-free-to-write-endlessly days.
I want to thank Manish Malu for nominating me for this challenge. His blog has inspiration for you everyday. The time you feel low, you’ll find it peaceful to read his posts, they’re that good!
1. what does your name mean?
In general, Anchal means the decorative end of a Sari. But it also means Shelter– and far as I feel, I have great empathy in my nature: which I’m proud of. So my name depicts the best possible thing about me.
2. Are you scared of height?
Oh hell, I am.
3. What’s your best physical feature?
My eyebrows. It’s always been my eyebrows.
4. What’s your favourite music genre?
It completely depends on my mood. Everything from Classic 50’s Jazz or Rock ‘n’ Roll to Popular EDM and pop-rock today.
5. Are you a good cook?
Depends. Does Maggi count? Pasta? Pizza? Different varieties of teas and soups and lemonade? No? Okay.
6. what’s your favourite icecream flavour?
I don’t have a rational answer for this. It’d be an insult to other ice cream flavours if I were to chose either one from them. Only an ice cream lover like me can understand this.
7. Do you have any allergies?
8. What’s your favourite festival?
Any day that brings my whole family together is a festival to me. So, whichever day that might be.
9. Which of your parent do you look like?
My mom; though I’m always compared to my elder sister.
10.who is your favourite musician?
Sabrina Carpenter 😍😍😍 HANDS DOWN.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Provide the link
3. Answer the get to know me questions.
4. Nominate 10 – 15 bloggers.
5. Pass the same 10 questions.
I don’t like this part of nominating because I have no idea who wants to enter this tag! So, if you’re reading this and you’re interested; do participate and let me know– you’re nominated by me!
Now it’s your turn.You have to answer the same questions.
Thanks for reading!